Monday, September 26, 2011

Healthy Living

 The Beginning.

So as I started this blog, I was thinking what I wanted this blog to be about. I feel that cooking can do wonders. All the way from making your favorite comfort food to creating a romantic night for your loved one to cooking for your family, or my favorite... Because your bored! Cooking also inspires me as well as gives me a release from a stressful day. I love cooking and being able to transform foods into something amazing!

For whatever reason your cooking, eating healthy is important. So as I post, you will be getting what I make for my fiancee and my myself each day. :) For the majority of the posts, each recipe will be as health conscious as I can get it without losing flavor. Now keep in mind that I do have my "cheat" meals here and there, but I will let you know which one those are. I also will do my best to add nutrition facts with each post.

No comments:

Post a Comment