Monday, October 3, 2011

Healthy Eating and Fitness- My new plan!

I have always been pretty healthy, but have never taken it to the next level of total body balance. I have a horrible sweet tooth and an inconsistent workout pattern. So, I have decided that to set a goal and begin a plan of a journey to total fitness and health. Each day, I will put up a workout plan and a daily food log. With the daily food log, I will post my recipes for the day also.


Goals
  • Fitness
    • Lift weight five days a week
    • Do cardio at least two days a week
    • Stretch 7 days a week
  • Food Plan
    • Eat five times a day- three meals and two snacks
    • Drink 8 oz of water each meal
    • Drink Green tea in the morning instead of coffee
    • Limit add sugar
    • Eat 20+ protein with every meal
    • Get at least 35 grams a fiber a day
    • Limit all processed foods
    • 1 cheat meal a week
    • Take a daily vitamin and omega 3(or get this through olive oil, flax seed, etc.)
Day One Begins Today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment